Hello friends of the Simrace community,
The time has come: We are starting with the registration for the second GT3 season 2020, which runs until Easter 2021.
We stick to the well-known format.
In a nutshell, this means:
– 12 season races worldwide with real weather (2 strike results)
– of which 1 „Special Event“ – the 24H of Dubai
– 90 minutes race length (except Dubai)
– rF2 GT3 Pack + GT3 Challengers Pack
– max. 45 vehicles (more if necessary)
– 2 riders per team (+1 reserve driver)
– standing start + free choice of tyres
– Traction control + ABS via Setup & Server
– All races are streamed live via youtube/twitch
The season starts on 18.10.2020!
19:15 – Briefing
19:30 – Qualifying
19:45 – Warmup
20:00 – Race start
For each driver a entry fee of 23EUR is due (approx. 2 EUR per event), alternatively you can pay an annual fee of 40EUR, which allows you to participate in all SRC events.
Daniel Schmidt has summarized the background to the amount of the start money here:
Regulations and innovations GTW 2020/2021
All dates can be found here or in the calendar on the homepage:
Race Calendar GT3-World-Tour 2020 Winter-Season
If you don’t know us yet, you will find our races in full in our Youtube archive!