The SRC Historic – series is something for the “nostalgics” among you.
Our aim is to carry out old series as closely as possible to the regulations and conditions of the time.
The first series will mirror the DTM 1991.
You want to see your 1991 DTM hero on the podium? Then get in and drive for his pride!
In a nutshell, this means:
- rFactor 2
- 55 cars of the DTM 1991 by Tommy 78
- 12 races on 10 tracks with each around 100km
- Points count on the driver at the time
- Livestream by our buddy Smeddi and his friends on Twitch
- 01/20/2022 Zolder (25 laps)
- 02/03/2022 Hockenheim (15 laps)
- 17.02.2022 Nürburgring 1 (GP + No Chicane, 20 Runden)
- 03/03/2022 Avus (38 laps)
- 03/17/2022 Tigermouth (Mainz-Finthen 45 laps)
- 03/31/2022 Norisring (44 laps)
- 04/14/2022 Cleveland (Fliegerhorst Diepholz 36 Laps)
- 04/28/2022 Nuerburgring 2 (Nordschleife + Sprint + No Arena, 4 Laps)
- 05/12/2022 Hungaroring (23 laps)
- 06/09/2022 Hockenheimring (15 Laps)
- 06/23/2022 Autodromo Brno (19 Laps)
- 07/07/2022 Donington Park (25 Laps)
- 07/21/2022 Special: Kyalami
*Race-Laps including formation lap
- Qualifying: 19:30H CET
- Warmup: 19:45H CET
- Race: 20:00H CET
- Race length: 1x100km (converted into laps)
- Driving aids: switched off
- Traction control: depending on vehicle
- ABS: depending on vehicle
Server and miscellaneous:
SRC members get a small discount for the DTM 1991 – Season Pass from Tommy78. Further information will follow by e-mail.