Professional sim racing worldwide with live stream and race commission. 12 races with a duration of 90 minutes each in which up to 45 vehicles take part.
All key data for the current season
Hello friends of the Simrace community,
the time has come: We are starting with the registration for the GT3 winter season 2021/2022 and we are starting again in the familiar format.
In a nutshell, this means:
- 12 races of the season worldwide with real weather (1 deletion result)
- 90 minutes race length
- rF2 GT3 Pack + GT3 Challengers Pack
- max. 45 Vehicles
- 2 drivers per team (+1 reserve driver)
- standing start + free choice of tires
- 44/5000 Traction control + ABS via setup & server
- All races are streamed live on youtube
The season starts on October 31, 2021
The preliminary racing calendar looks like this:
- October 31, 2021 – Autodromo Nazionale Monza
- November 14, 2021 – Salzburgring
- November 28, 2021 – RedBull Ring
- December 12, 2021 – Patras
- January 09, 2022 – Spa Francorchamps
- January 23, 2022 – Circuit d’Albi
- February 20, 2022 – Community Vote
- March 06, 2022 – Buddh International Circuit
- March 20, 2022 – Mosport Park
- April 03, 2022 – Laguna Seca
- April 10, 2022 – Kyalami GP Circuit
- April 24, 2022 – Suzuka International Racing Course
- 19:15 – Briefing
- 19:30 – Qualifying
- 19:45 – Warmup
- 20:00 – Race start
At the end of the season, as in previous seasons, the top 3 placed drivers will receive a trophy as a reward for what they have achieved. The SRC GT3 World Tour is of course included for members who have paid the annual fee for 2021/2022.
You want to register your team? Then click hereor use the “login button” above.
If you don’t know us yet, you will find our races in full in our Youtube archive!
our registered members can go directly to the GT3 World Tour channel on Discord