Professional sim racing worldwide with live stream and race commission. 8 races, each lasting 90 minutes, in which up to 45 vehicles take part.
All key data for the current season
Hello friends of the Simrace community,
The “Summer Grand Tour” in the GT3 around the world begins in June. The well-known format remains, but we can welcome the BMW M4 GT3 from 2020.
In a nutshell, this means:
- 8 season races worldwide with real weather (1 discarded result)
- 90 minutes race length
- rF2 GT3 Pack + GT3 Challengers Pack
- max. 45 Vehicles
- 2 drivers per team (+1 reserve driver)
- standing start + free choice of tires
- 44/5000 Traction control + ABS via setup & server
- All races are streamed live on youtube
The season will start on 06/12/22
The preliminary racing calendar looks like this:
- 06/12/2022 – Melburne
- 06/26/2022 – Okayama
- 07/10/2022 – Helsinki
- 07/24/2022 – Oulton Park
- 08/07/2022 – Bathurst Mount Panorama
- 08/22/2022 – Valencia Ricardo Tormo
- 09/04/2022 – Road Atlanta
- 09/18/2022 – Hockenheim
- 19:15 – Briefing
- 19:30 – Qualifying
- 19:45 – Warmup
- 20:00 – Race start
You need this content:
At the end of the season, as in previous seasons, the top 3 placed drivers will receive a trophy as a reward for what they have achieved. The SRC GT3 World Tour is of course included for members who have paid the annual fee for 2021/2022.
If you don’t know us yet, you will find our races in full in our Youtube archive!
our registered members can go directly to the GT3 World Tour channel on Discord
No post found!